1) Teams will have to fill the registration form through the official website: www.medwtc.com The team WON’T be officially registered until the step 3 is finished.
2) Organizers will get in touch with the team responsible ( details at the registration form) to complete the registration and confirm the team participation.
3) To complete the registration and officially conﬁrm participation, each player, coach, family or supporter have to make the ﬁrst payment which is 50% of total. This amount will be part of the total amount to pay and will be taken from the last payment. We recommend all the teams to do this payment the sooner the better as is the only possible way to conﬁrm registration.
* Places are limited and just the ﬁrst teams completing this step will have a place guaranteed.
4) Once the registration is officially conﬁrmed teams will have the following payment deadlines:
a) Before February the 1st, 2020 the team will have to inform to the organizers about the number of people traveling with the team (players, staff members, and supporters) and the 50% of the payment have to be made.
b) Before March the 1st 2020, the total number of people with the team needs to be conﬁrmed and the total payment needs to be done (100%).
5) During the arrangements done for the tournament, the team will have to inform to the organizers and update the information about the following:
a) Number of people participating (players, staff, supporters) before February the 1st 2020 the total number of people need to be conﬁrmed. At the same time all that people need to be registered.
b) Players registration: Players registration has to be ﬁnished before February the 1st 2020.
c) Staff and team director registration: The staff members and the team captain have to be registered before March 1st 2020.
d) Supporters registration: All supporters need to be registered before March the 1st 2020. The rooming arrangements (single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms…) needed by the supporters have to be informed with the registration form.
e) Arrival and departure details: Teams arriving to the airport or the train station (from abroad) to either:
Barcelona or Girona, will have to inform the organizers and register all the arrival and departure details (day, time, people number, ﬂight number…).
* Organization cannot guarantee accommodation and transport to the teams or people who do not meet the deadlines stated.
6) Parents authorization form: All the players participating at the tournament need to hand in the authorization form correctly ﬁlled, upon arrival at the hotel. This form will be received after registering the team.
7) Accidents insurance: All the teams must have conﬁrmed the accident insurance before March the 1st 2020 by completing the insurance registration form.